Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

8.3.22

 This is crazy.  it is 549 and i have been up for almost 2 hours.

I could not go to sleep last night so i took half of a 5mg melatonin which worked very well after 30 minutes, was like a serious drug so i think in terms of deep sleep i probably did not do badly but at 4am i could not go back to sleep, so i got up, fed the cats (who always get up with me) and sat down to write up the science that came to me as i lay in bed waiting for the melatonin to kick in.

I was rained out again from swimming.  It is pouring.  I think at 6pm i may be able to try again, i am watching storms fall apart on my radar app.

I had some progress with my project today, very preliminary, but maybe what I need to keep going.  We'll see.

In the interest of sharing what little of life i can with you, i watched an absolutely delightful mini series about a young attorney lost in the wilderness and i would have cancelled my subscription if it did not have a happy ending.  Netflix?  If you are interested and cant find it you can always ask although i would have to type in those key words to find it.  It may yet come to me.  How nice it is to see happy endings.  I must leave this train of thought.

I ended up between storms or at least after them swimming a minimal 1500 yards which still felt good, all the im of course, even though it is not of course.

I think i have gotten as close as i can right now to finding the processes and solutions that i need to move forward, it is a lot to deal with.

I am going to publish this because i miss things so very much even though at times now i feel like i have gotten past this, even thoguh i have not.

No comments:

Post a Comment