Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2022

8.14.22

 It is 6am, been up for a while now, was out an hour ago looking at the full moon and Venus next to it, appearing perhaps 5% as bright.

I am halfway through my coffee, just getting to the point where i can enjoy it.

WWLTV.com: Real Estate experts say investors are swooping in on New Orleans property.

https://www.wwltv.com/article/money/economy/real-estate-experts-say-investors-are-swooping-in-on-new-orleans-property/289-f2343c1b-e4ad-4fb1-a84a-b46d8547fbbd

Almost finished with editing the hard copy.  There is much that does not matter there; there is a hazy light on fusion; a different way of  looking at it that has to be transcribed.  Some hand sketches that need to be changed to formal drawings, but what exactly will they look like and what will they mean>  I think I am finished, and then I am not.   The future looms certain and uncertain before me.

It is far past time to file that provisional and pubish the book, but then these insights continue to come, vague but certain.

I did the drawings and write up for the patent and finished the paper edits on the fusion paper although I let myself be distracted by errands some of which were for little purpose and did not enter them.  It is 520 now, so i have time to do them tonight but i am not sure i would do it.  what i would not do for cash and secretarial help.

I will probably eat something simple tonight, no new food pictures I fear.

Next week will be busy.  

I did a modest 30 minutes on the eliptical wearing the belt which did not help much there, but i feel fine nonetheless for the moment and the appointemtn will now be here before I know it.

Reading has been nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment