Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

8.17.22

 Wednesday looms in the future.  i have been up since 4, now it is just after 5.  I have been troubled by this crowding issue.  Thinking about substituting t15 but none of these solutions make me happy.

It stormed while I fell asleep.

I was unhappy about the election results, they made no sense to me.  They were not unexpected, just disappointing.  

Sometimes I wake up full of insights.  This morning I simply woke up.  The coffee tastes flat, the day ahead is full of things I have to do.  One friends surgery was put off, another is looking at possibly waiting a couple of weeks till he is on medicare; something i have to hellp with.  And look who else is approaching that age.  How lonely for me.

The coffee was so bad today i did not want more even though I could use some.  Several days old no small wonder.

Is it possible to put this thing together now and in T, in time?

It is so strange to think this is possible and impossible.  It is so strange to think this is me and that it is not someone else.  That it is you ad no one else.

I would call today a mixed bag.  I have to workout at some point in time this evening or risk not getting any sleep.  The plan was to swim, but there are this patchy thunderstorms.

I am not sure what i am doing but I am doing a lot.

The DOE is fking with me, but that is not an issue.

Strangely I have someone who is very close on hwy 90.  It could happen and that would be a relief, better for him than me.  This would be a 35k haircut at least; but it would be the end of this and i could easily cut in half that outstanding balance and have the balance needed for the patents and most of that is far down the road.  I will miss that other 35k; but it would be over and done in 3 years and I would be out another few thousand in interest, but that is not anything to worry with.




No comments:

Post a Comment