Pages

Friday, August 12, 2022

8.12.22

 Friday

Another week gone.

I have quite a bit of work to do today including morning meetings, but i sent out a couple of things which i now can forget about; although i cannot forget about them because i do not forget easily.  That is funny here.

What is a camel, a horse designed by committee.

That is my funny quote of the day.

I have a fairly open morning which will be followed by a busy early afternoon.

Swimming and the long walk allowed me to sleep fairly well for a while but at least starting at 4am the cats howled constantly.

Don't mistake my kindness for weakness.

That is my second quote of the day.

In building the market niche, I find myself bereft of follow up by some of the most important people to whom I have been introduced.  This is frustrating, but not unexpected.  The question is to call or to do nothing.  It is Friday and that is an issue for next week.

It is 2:00 and I'm finishing up DOE seminar.  Opens up the possibility for more work.

Did a lot of the caulking and patching work above my head and my arms are tired from that plus the pool brushing and swimming yesterday and today.  I am pretty exhausted from my shoulders out, but if it doesn't rain, I think I have about 80% of the caulking part of things and its time to start looking at painting and priming.

There is a fair amount of back side and north side building to deal with which is ladder work.  This is not a weight lifting soreness, but just using those muscles which are missed in doing weights or swimming.

Later still.  Nothing is as bad as I would have expected; everything is worse than it should be.

I walked a couple of miles with the horrid dog, the cats insist on going outside and somehow i have to get them in before dark.  Hernia is acting up a bit, swam 1000 yards, only 500 im, but i didnt want to swim at all, just needed to rinse off after the walk.

I got the cats in but it took too long and now they are driving me crazy with noise.  at least it isnt too quiet.  How did i become a crazy cat person?  Just one more responsibility taking my life down some crazy off kilter spiral.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment