Pages

Monday, August 29, 2022

82922

 September is almost here,  I presume I will make it. Had a glass of Gatorade and day on the sun. For a moment the combination was magical but the tiredness came back with the coughing.   This was on the 28th. 

When i say almost worth it, I can certainly say yes except when it comes back. I have a softboiledegg, bagel(the company with the good bread makes bagels) with organic cream cheese, half a bananna,a small apple and an orange and it  made me feel good also for a while, but not when the coughing starts. It almost feels like it is going away except when i comes back but i will need some additional  tests.   It was extremely painful getting a nasal swab, maybe i was doing too much although te results  were there.

I cannot wait to go to sleep if i can although i suspect i will wake up a lot.

6 months of this cough woulld be a major issue; but the recommendationsare not to treat it because it serves a purpose.

my skin is sore to the touch when i dried off after a shower, the towels felt like it was made of cut glass.

I thought i had a good book to read but at 75% it took too dark a turn for me but it served me well enough when i couldnt do anything else.

Slept better than expected. Covid is lonely too contagious for care except for extreme cases. I talked to someone only sick for 2 or 3 days yesterday. Fingers crossed.  It could easily go both ways the way I feel this dark morning. 

I felt worse drinking hot tea. Forget coffee. 

Lonely and sick this morning,  not 7 yet.

Cough cough and feel weak again after feeling like I could go to work.  I wish I could sleep through this now. 

Well, felt a lot better by 9.  Yo-yo sickness.  Decided to walk the dog (sweat therapy) and feel better although the walk was challenging and coughing some still.  Have a great deal to do, this is frustrating.

After 10,  inner ear problems but otherwise feel better even after exhausting walk. Think the heat may help in the end,  maybe not, an experiment with high stakes, i'm used to that. 

This is boring. Things aren't going well, another grant didn't make it and I had a really good team. Not the end of the world  that will come in time. Not looking forward to retirement. I have 1 pending yet, the one the government asked for and 3 safe in the pipeline so things continue and the most important is yet to come. 

It is almost 230 and it is raining again even though it seems unlikely that it would, but it always rains.  I vacuumed the pool so that was helpful.

Coughing wears me out, but it is not as bad as it could have been.  I am a walking advertisement for vaccines.  I walked 2.5 miles and i got my steps in but my phone isnt picking up on it for soem reason. Cough cough.

There is an important call tomorrow, i suppose if things dont change i will be able to take it.  I did couple of calls, after working for several months straight through weekends i think i can take time off and there is a lot of stuff that i will need to take care of.

Cough cough, ghakk, ghakk (clearing throat) felt weak brushing pool and wiping down things with chlorox but I am able to do quite a bit.  Tomorrow unlikely to be even a half full work day, but i think i can handle at least the most important call, especially if I do a decongestant which I think I am going to have to try today so I don't drown myself (I know, pretty gross, I'm sure you are glad you don't have to see this, but you couldn't anyway because its covid and you can't see it).

I tried a decongestant, but the only thing i could find was a cocktail cold remedy and i am not impressed with the results, but i only took half which may have been too much but i figured i was doing better so i could afford to try a decongestant to keep from getting clogged up.   probably need to give it a few minutes to work before i say it was a waste or a bad idea.

Was bad enough having covid in the background but it has just been a bad cold so far.  I have a while to see where this is going.

The cocktail of cold medicine certainly helped and I've been careful not to sit too much to let the clouds settle. If not for the test I'd say I was nearly healed but that could be the medicine talking. Going to deal with dizziness begin to settle in for the night 

No comments:

Post a Comment