Pages

Monday, August 1, 2022

8.1.22

 168.8

Blew past my target weight.  It does raise the question of whether this is too low, but I would say that is probably part of it; but not all of it.  That is, likely as not i am dying and i can point to something specific, but i will wait till i get to the doctor as i feel fine even though i slept really late this morning, till almost 7.

The heat, careful diet, exercise, dehydration perhaps.  Anyway, the first day when i clearly hit my second target weight, i dont have to lose any more weight, i suppose technically i have to gain 1.2 pounds, funny ha ha.  I look great, cant see myself, i am in great shape and i cant be with the one who i did this for.

Of course other than dying my problems are nothing (yet) compared to others, the beautiful children of ukraine who die or lose their friends for no reason every day, those who live in fear in Ukraine.

Getting increasingly late for work as the tc problem was aleviated and the download seems particularly long.  Not overly worried about this, as it is now working fine.

I am making progress, but things are happening really slowly, I need what I dont have although...there is tjust too much to write adn I cannot talk to you.

My lunch made from leftovers


As good as it looks. 

It is late now, an easy eliiptical plust some limited weights to cotinue to adjust to teh new equipment and a10 minutes on the treadmill to get closer to my steps.  it rained all day so the over taxed windo unit has done its job tonight and it feels pretty good in here, tomorrow the ac guys come to take a look.  i miss...

No comments:

Post a Comment