Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

8.16.22

 Early, still dark out, not 530 yet.  after the dizziness of yesterday i went to sleep early last night, slept well and i am up in the morning darkness again.  The cats are complaining to get out but it is yet too dark.  The fencing comes today.

I have some important meetings also, but most of what i have to do is to follow up on what i have already done.

Nice meeting, it is lunch time, but I rode my bike to work and back and walked the dog; the second bike ride and walk were very hot.  Afterwards I jumped in the overly green pool and stayed in long enough to get my body temperature down so that I could cool off.

Worked hard, still adding to the patent, feel much more comfortable with the fusion modeling, although it is a long way from here to a working generator; but I think I know how to do it.

A storm is coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment