Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

8.9.22

171 this morning, still essentially at target weight.  I did not swim yesterday as it was late before the weather began to cooperate.  The pool needs to be vacuumed really.  The water is clear but the problem with algae on the sides and bottom is there and if i brush it i suspect teh water will not look so great.  Still that is probably what I will do although have to wait and see.  Was rained out of construction projects yesterday and today things will likely be too wet, I need a couple of days of dry weather to dry everything out and then another day to let the caulk dry a bit to do it right.

The paint seemed to survive yesterdays continuous rain although a day of dry would not have hurt anything.  

 Making progress with the claims.  I am going to have to go with a replacement set as opposed to amending them which will be problematic; but at least I did not let the deadline get past me thanks to a sleepless night.

Slept better lalst night, suspect i got 8 hours of sleep, maybe a little lmore, 8 and a half hours according to my watch and I feel pretty good this morning.

Eye doctor this afternoon.  Started on the claims again this morning.  So far nothing really new there, just clarity.  It is exhausting work.  Plan toput pictures with them for reviewer,   something I already started.  It is amazing how close the physics based pictures got to the math based one.  There are differences to be sure, but the baseline was all there in mid 2019 which gives me a priority date back to mid 2018.

The cats are complaining for no reason.

i have never wanted to be with you more than now.  That is from the book i am reading, but it rings true to me 200 years after the words were relegated to that narrow history.

I dropped off the paperwork and located the office of the doctor for later this month.  That will be the beginning of dealing with this hernia issue.  I did get the package for that yesterday although it was left in teh post box and i have not checked it since then.  i am at work so it will wait.

10 minutes early for the eye appointment.  I dread getting my eyes dialated, it will be the end of work for the day.It is not 100 percent masked here, i am using a bandana which i assume is enough under the circumstances.  No exercise at all today, that will be something I can do after this.

The hernia thing was there, its uncomfortable to sit, but will likely be helpful exercising.  I have several questions  there, but since this afternoon is sitting, i wont plan on using it till sometime later.

5 minuts to appointment time, i will post this and perhaps i will  be able to see to come back to it later, perhaps not.

Dinner last night:




No comments:

Post a Comment