Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2022

8.20.22

 Did the gym yesterday, 30 min elliptical, 20 minutes of weights, my arms were not used to the new machines yet or my memory for the right weights, but it was a good thing.

Peanut butter for dinner.  I did not take a picture of it.  Jiff Peanut butter has been off the shelf for months, but now it is back.  A salmonella thing. Someone died from eating an oyster this past week.

It is after 6 already, I slept till 530 this morning, late for me.

I am ready to move on for that real estate offer.  It was serious, but one of the things it uncovered is that if you look at the total usable area of the property then what you see is a value of well over 400k and from that perspective, ignoring everything else, it should probably be offered at 400 and the buyer may take advantage of this increase in value.  I feel ok leaving the price where it is for the moment, but I can certainly see raising the price when the listing runs out to a price more consistent with the comparable, probably not above 400k, but certainly matching the price of the comps which are smaller.  That is not an issue for me for the next 5 days.

It is early evening.  I published 3 videos (sort of) today.  One covering the new plan, one just a slightly edited version of an old discussion of how to save the planet and a third which is the closest thing yet to a clear presentation (with drawings) of relativistic time dilation; something I wanted to put up.  I could use some additional time with that, but these were things I wanted to get off of my desk.  Not sharing that, but not hiding it either.

I received one polite and one less polite rejection today.  The impolite one was partially my fault.  I don't know that it was called for, but I may have overstepped things a bit. It was a reply which was not necessary which made it a little rude.  It once again showed a refusal to look past the standard model and processes which have not worked despite being tested repeatedly with billions invested.  I would say it is hard to understand, but aside from institutionalized prejudice which is the logical expression, it is the whole video game thing.  It's a battle that I have to continue because part of it is tied to saving the world and I think it will be lost to history and that is certainly what the world deserves.




No comments:

Post a Comment