Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

8.23.22

up at 430, but i went to sleep early in this strange hell i live in so it isnt as bad as it sounds.  Had to deal with more arguing than i could stand yesterday.  There was no way to deal with the property issue logically so i punted it down the road and i will ultimately raise the price; perhaps with a different realtor if things dont work out.
my friend who had his surgery put off last week had it yesterday, the first i heard was an email from his daughter saying he had come through it well.  a trip to the hospital is in the future and i will  be back there again later this week to see a nearby doctor about a general check up which will also cover this stupid hernia.
finished the first draft of the one page document, still no thoughts on the valuation.
made some progress on several fronts, but there is much to do yet.
The cats are howling to get out, but it is much too dark outside.
I only went into the office for a few minutes, but i think the claims issue was taken care of by the bit of mail which i received.
And then there was another mail that seemed to say no. 
Either way after bringing my friend in the hospital coffee and staying for a couple of hours and everything else that happened I feel behind today and I have to drive over there tomorrow so I'll be even further behind by Thursday but I'm organizing and starting on everything but the cousins and something weird halogens today which makes me laugh but all I want to do is share it. 
Just eliptical and back stretches and the new yoga which may not fix anything bit or really helped aggressive the elipitical work so go figure. 
It's getting late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment