Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

5/11/22

 Time is absurdly short right now.  I finished the paper edits that absolutely needed to be done (30 additional pages probably need to be added), but now they have to be entered and after that starts the hard drafting work which includes taking the new technology and incorporating it.  It is a nearly impossible job for a large team of scientists, much less for one person.

What do you think of the emotionless, well relatively speaking, blog?  I could tell so much, but I am not sure what to do until the next shoe drops which could happen tomorrow or never.  I am told the chances are "good" yesterday.  What the hell does that mean?  Too close to emotion or hope or whatever is supposed to be missing?

I got 159 intensity minutes yesterday, more than a week's worth by 9.

Where are you?  Is it going to be me then who ends up alone?  It would make sense.

171, a mere pound away from my absolute target weight, that whole thing with the over exercise, controlled eating (you've ruined my appetite), the heat.  I may be getting too personal again.  It is hard not to slip into that.
Is there anything sadder than someone who goes to an exhibit on Archemedes alone?  Perhaps not, but it was a nice trip back to ancient Greece.
Interesting historical perspective

And after that came Archemedes, interesting.

Syracuse?

Archemedes was obsessed with balance.  This shows two separate effect to achieve overlapping spirals is it a coincidence it looks like a heart?

Back to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment