Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2022

51522

It is the middle of May.  I made arrangements for June 1 yesterday which should take me out to July before I have anything significant to worry about in the general order of business.

It is 8 and although i woke up at 5:30, I slept further through the night than I usually do last night, perhaps a consequence of going to sleep exhausted.  I just finished brushing the pool, before the rising sun would render it hot.  It is not a terrible upper body workout with some dips to scrub the black algae that will eventually require I repaint the pool, probably something for this winter since the pool is generally clear and under high use till then and perhaps I will be moved and the house sold, the pool filled in, it is almost big enough for a tennis court if you took out a few bushes and the oak trees that I need to cut down anyway, accidental growth trees too close to the pool.

Next week will be a difficult one, but then things should quiet down somewhat.  Of course, something always comes up. 

I spent the morning before it got to hot doing yard work, mostly taking out more of the vines that want to choke off the yard, like you have done to my heart.  They are easier to cut away than you are, but equally thorny.  I have a few scratches where the vines fought back, perhaps there are lessons in there for us.

It was hot at the end, but it is done and doing something mindless takes me to the work at hand.

Where am i?  Ahead of my alma mater?  What would you say about that?

CleanTechnica: Tulane Scientists Develop Powerful Family of Two-Dimensional Materials. https://cleantechnica.com/2022/05/10/tulane-scientists-develop-powerful-family-of-two-dimensional-materials/

And this is an area where I am so far ahead that it is irritating. https://www.techexplorist.com/fundamental-property-magnetism/47358/

And where am I personally?  Where is the out I have been waiting for and working towards for so long?  Why does it hold me like the deeply buried bulbs from which the thorn vines grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment