Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2022

5.22.22

 21k and 16k steps the past 2 days with full sets of stairs. 

A lot of 2s to-day.

I feel my project is moving backwards this weekend but next week things will pick up although I am waiting for a couple of shoes to drop, the small nm question, the big one looming ahead in the distant future although still not fast off a thousand things to do, to think about, to write up. 

I dont like to travel much anymore.  too much covid, too much walking, too many deadlines with negative consequences, but when it is necessary, i feel like i can do it again, but i am very worried about the number of superspreader places where i found myself, glad i got the fourth vaccine even before it was recommended.  The next week will see whether i pushed my luck too far.

Back in the pool tonight, first time in 3 days.  only 1500 yards, did my full 1k im, but only in 100s which doesnt get me intensity minutes, but it felt very good although i had to be worried about getting electrocutedthe whole time since i could not hear lightening and it rained the whole time, although lightly.

There is so much to summarize, so much i did summarize, so much i learned about what is next and perhaps who is next.

This may be shorter than it should be, but it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment