Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2022

5.2.22 through 5-7-22

5.2

Feeling better this morning as expected.  It was strange to have that reaction sunday and my arm is still sore, not as sore.

I have been working for an hour, it is 6am.

I am drinking some coffee i am not impressed with although it is single source ethiopian.  maybe it will taste better after my shower.   The drought continues.

need yearly maintenance on car, dealing with massive expenses this month, but when i look at where i am at i realize is it pretty minor stuff, just a lot of work.

 How crazy do things need to get to match this thing between us, or perhaps the fact this thing is not between us.

https://news.yahoo.com/putin-inching-towards-nukes-threatening-152000734.html

https://taboolanews.com/summary-page/-66682065559719796?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=taboola_news&dc_data=17703574_samsung-carnival-us-att

Ok, that's crazy enough. 

5.3.22

Today was exhausting, starting at 5 am.  Intenstity rose and fell as the day went on, but the medium was very high. Decisions were made that had to be mad even though the costs were prohibitive.

The inadequate legal filings continued and edits were made where necessary to ongoing filings.  This month will reflect out of pocket expenses two or three times for all the prior months put together and the fact that it can be maintained for now indicates just how well other things have gone, but it will be a trying period of time over the next few months while other events take place.  My long term perspective is fine, the long term validity of the current expenditure, even through october of this year is unlikely.

I walked 3 miles and received no im yesterday, around 30 for a pretty full 2000 yd swim when the pool was up to 77 but it still felt cold although if i could do a comparison i would note that the lowering of body temp was medically significant compared to what happened today. 

I have a few days of less intensity now while I wait for the results of the last few weeks;  but i have tons of work, too much in the next 18 days and it means i will have another inadequate document to file, but it is interesting material.

5.7.22

173.2 yesterday evening, since I weigh a little higher, perhaps this is high, but I think a collection of events might make that more accurate.  Perhaps tomorrow I will update it.

Today I did 2 bikerides (9 miles total); lifted weights; I am tired now.  Before I rode, I topped off the air pressure, 20lbs low which is significant.

It is almost 5, cooler in the shade than the 87 degrees my watch assures me is the case.  When I rode earlier it was cool on he way to the gym, cool enough in the shade at least on the way back, but it seemed much harder when I was doing the ride than my watch indicated.  

Since the last pool update, the temperature is up to 80, maybe a little higher this time of the day.  The water is clear, there is some lingering cloudiness despite a week of high chlorination.  Today should have been a swim day, but I needed the weigth bearing exercise and I willl swim tomorrow to loosen up the muscles that are not used to that intense of a workout as I have been avoiding the gym because of the covid plague.

The birds are noisy this evening, a chacopheny of different sounds.  I thought I saw a flash of yellow earlier, perhaps not. 

I want to talk about you, but perhaps not tonight.  There was some conversation about the limits of personal involvement and while things are in such as state of transition, i am not sure what i am supposed to say; not that such thoughts have limited my expression before.

I need to get back to work even though I am tired and would prefer a nap.  Sleep will come soon enough with the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment