Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2022

5.29.22

 Sunday morning at 8:20 am.

I have gotten a lot done this morning.  I was up before sunrise, although it was pretty late, around 6am and decided to force the dog up so i could walk him while it was in the 60's.  It is already over 70 so i stand by this decision even though he surprised me by nipping at my hand and squealing.  Once he realized what was going on he overcame his laziness much as i had already done and was anxious for a 2.5 mile walk in reasonably cool conditions with a lot of time off the leash and only at the end of the walk was the sun up. because i was up late to start this process i am only drinking my coffee now, although well into it already.  68im today but i really need to do something cardiowise, swimming again makes sense although it is easy to say i am swimming too much and lifting way too little.  i think i went to sleep with a muscle induced headache, i could have used a massage, something not in the works here.   I have given up this week on NM, but it remains to be seen what will happen next.

After the walk and while i was starting on my coffee i dealt further with the modeling problem that i had set for myself, what i would call a liquidity problem.  I see where i am having problems and the question boils down to how much i can change, there are mechanically reversible aspects for example and what i want to pursue is modeling and not actual construction.  I am not sure that in this respect the universe is not continuing to drop hints to me and offer me solutions; but in the end the targeting is the same and i am learning a lot even as i continue to struggle with the need to master multiple concepts and merge them together along with the alternatives which I am uncertain how to deal with, this compression of carbon structures concept which seems to work but is still troubling in many ways, the ellipse question and how it impacts designs and the ever present question of when and how many patents, provisional or otherwise to file.  I feel like I can wait on the utilities and pct(s) 10 months now, although I have docketing issues and priority questions which i cannot answer.

I suppose one more provisional before the next book is published, an inevitable thought.

I would like to share a page of my edits with you this morning but we are not talking officially or otherwise and i cannot share this with the world yet even though it may amount to nothing or even less than nothing; protecting phantoms has destroyed my life or the one where you would live in it; although this gets too close to a truth which i will not explain even though i could.  why do things move so slow, is it because events have to sabotage my plans or show me for the foolish way i approach life.  I wonder what will happen between now and july, will the door open or stay closed, will it happen in time or be too late?

I will have to come back to this later, i need to spend some time with my coffee and my notes.



No comments:

Post a Comment