Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2022

5.26.22

 The rain is supposed to stop later today. Soon it will be time to recut the lot for sale.  A little irritating it isn't done yet.

There is a lot of rain coming soon and today is a full day of work.

I need to go to the gym although I am a little concerned about monkey pox, the new thing, it would love all the humidity here I suspect.  While swimming is "enough;" I'm not doing as much swimming as I should be doing (by at least 500 yards) but you need a balanced workout and it is a little too hot already for bike rides alone to supplement.

5/26/22: Without this morning's rain there have been 23.78 inches of rain as of today this month, 6.41 inches of rain this month and there is another inch coming this morning before things clear up.

The rain has passed, I think my extra inch estimate was high, it did look bad when I made the post. Who understands rain?

I had a fortune cookie which said I was going to die ("All your problems will soon be gone") which is a little depressing. The first time I've gotten that bad news. It is the proximity, the imminent nature of the end (soon), that makes it so poignant. Perhaps since the end is here I should just swim again today rather than torture myself with a bike and weights which is what I should otherwise do. If I make it that far, I can ride in the morning, perhaps.

The swim, since i was going to die anyway, i swam 1200 yards im and 2000 yards finally and barely, it looked pretty terrible and i should have done the bikeride, but it is done and i have done it and for what reason am I doing all of this anyway? I do not know.

I may return to this, but time is not my friend right now apparently.



No comments:

Post a Comment