Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2022

5.14.22

 Up at 4, so I had a second breakfast (after a 2.5 mile walk) at 10.

Been working steadily, but the amount of work and the need to understand it better is complex, none of the diagrams work right.  The concept is there and its written up, but something is missing and I am not sure what to do given the time frames.

It is much later.  I had to take a break, it has been week on, weekend on for too long.

Swam 1500 yards, felt a little under the weather, but had a friend who was not doing well call me.

I used this as an excuse and drove to the island to see my friend who can barely get around, had to work hard to get him to go out to eat and had a very good piece of fish, something almost certainly fresh from the gulf.  

It was getting dark when I was driving home, with my eyes and having done all the exercise and up early, I was exhausted and was thankful for the light as long as it lasted in the thunderstorms in the distance which entertained me.
I thought that I badly wanted to call you, even checked for messages for an excuse, but in truth I wanted to be with you and could not have handled a broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment