Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2022

5.12.22

 Today started out f-d up, the internet was down, the power company dropped a pole onto the internet line and just left.  Very weird and the pole is heavyand just sitting there.  Would be pretty difficult to move.

There is a lot of deck work to be done to make it safe. Considering this since the deck is nice, but it seems to be rotting a little.

I did an early walk (2.6mi) this morning, the sun comes up in a pretty serious way around 6:15, but I was able to complete the walk below 70 degrees which is nice for this time of year.

I had to do my presentation by pad but felt OK with the outcome. Not great, just ok.  Bookclub problems because of covid, well have to address this later. 

Very disappointed with current situation. Keep telling myself I don't have time to talk anyway and that progress is being made but I am beginning to think I am talking to myself. I'm wasting time here. 

Tired and unjustified and unhappy. Going to shower and sleep.

Id say at least the war seems to be going well but what does a win look like against so desperate and despotic and well armed an enemy?

Even so, 



No comments:

Post a Comment