Pages

Monday, May 23, 2022

5.23.22

 It was good to have lunch without having to take out a future mortgage.  Still waiting for the other shoes to drop, lots of work to do in the next 23 days, a good reason to be happy about the lunch issue.

I have been happy about the swim yesterday, i don't like the look of the weather, although it barely looked better yesterday when I swam.  For now the wind has kicked up and the sky is very dark, there is a humming sound which is haunting and leaves blowing everywhere and water is beginning to drip into the pool which is not as clean as i'd like it.  I opened the window and the breeze is pleasant; i am far under an overhang and the chances of rain in anything short of a gale reaching me is pretty slight.  The pool has stayed clear despite a lot of debris on the bottom and what appears to be a dying robot to clean it.  I need to get a white board to track the maintenance.

I need to walk the dog soon, probably there will be a percentage chance break at 2 although the particular system isn't being reliable, the same problem i decided to face yesterday when I swam and which worked out.  I was considering another swim today, but not so sure about that.

To the left of this screen which includes emails is my calendar which shows why i can't write as long as I'd like.  To the right the open NPTE 3rd edition, something which I need to finish and which is not getting shorter at 77 pages.

I have to do a chapter on the swastika, not the German one, but the Indian symbol which seems to be so much a part of the math whether by halves or wholes and it makes me wonder what the Indians knew thousands of years before and what was coincidence.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika.  Much appears coincidental from the drawings here because the otherwise obvious transitional spirals are not present in these representations.

That the earliest version is from 10,000 BCE is fairly staggering, but it is not the AuT version although they are all the same in appearance from a distance.  It is, however, close examination which is important.

I spent the morning taking care of email issues, both what needed to be sent and what I received and doing a massive cleanup of my calendar.  Starting at 6am and going through noon it left me feeling that I had started enough that I could take the time for lunch plus getting stated on this.

Classes:  I have a number of videos and classes to watch.  We could have done this together, although I suspect you would have taken the time for your own work or to learn knitting or, more appropriately, gun cleaning.  It will take some time to get through this list and it grows longer every week.  However, having taken some initial time to look at them, it is clear there are some parts which are far behind this journey I am on.

Ah well, the time of effortless walks when we could talk and love seem as far behind me as the first appearance of that Indian symbol and the dog has come down and is looking at me so I suppose it is time for my afternoon break.


This swamp was once a beautiful lake hidden in a forest, fed by a spring that was ice cold even in the middle of summer, where I learned how to swim to what is now a circle of wrecked posts, but was once a platform far into the center of the lake, a goal for a young child learning how to swim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXr2EFomFkU

No comments:

Post a Comment