Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2022

52122

 it is so hot, globalwarming hot.. it is weird to think this is something that i can deal with or that i can design a solution for.  the fight i am having to make over this is irritating, illogical and even hateful. I am worn down if not out.

i dont have enough clothes, so i rinsed out some which likely wont be dry before i need them tomorrow, but it was wroth trying i supppose.

Today was not bad but nothing went the way i wanted it, everything was  a little more disappointing.my favorite part lying down alone after the shower and writing to you. The fact that you were mentioned did not shock me although i was caught off guard because of the impression you made, that we made together, that everyon can tell  what is there, what was there, perhaps the global warming will kill that too.

i am uncertain what to do about things because there is too much uncertainty in things.  I find myself unstuck, unable to identify who i am sometimes, prhaps more often than not.  I suppose in this new reality there is nothing of me but my work,  the human part is gone.

It's taking a long time to recover if like to sleep for a week. That must sound familiar. I have time to rest next week because there is no rest this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment