Pages

Friday, May 13, 2022

5.13.22

Fed pets, made coffee (slow because grind is too fine) and ate an apple all before 5am.

Eventually I will not sleep at all.

Today i plan to swim or ride or both, but perhaps just swim.  Much depends on the demands of my work, office, whatever.  I lost much of yesterday although i cannot complain with what i accomplished or at least finished.

A dream faded or perhaps it was a fantasy. I am uncertain.

An hour passed.  The dawn has come in earnest. it is already light enough to ride to the office and will warm up soon.  The bike riding decision is upon me, but i still have a little coffee left, although the strong single source ethiopian, a little too fruity, but more natural flavor has me amped up a little too high not to ride.  another 10 minutes or so.  I will come back to this.

I did both rides (only 7.5 mi total) and a one mile swim.  I didn't mention but within the last couple of days I had the satisfaction of seeing a partial clog in the circulation system clear.  I went to do a standard check of the circulation and saw the out of character full basket and upon emptying it saw that old material from a partial clog was out which will make the whole system function much more efficiently.  This is likely something from the winter when I was out of town and the pool was not maintained.

The swim was nice, an opportunity after the two rides to cool and clean off.

I'm trying to recover from a couple of bad meals yesterday and had a very nice lunch as well as an apple for breakfast which was much appreciated by an abused digestive system.  It will likely take a couple of days to undo the damage even though it was not much.

It's later, after 4 and the exercise is beginning to take a toll on my ability to do work and this weekend will be one of constant work and perhaps it is time for a break to pick up later or perhaps dealing with just drawings till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment