Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2022

51922

Fires in the Gila fogging uncertain plans. Questions and answers.  That being said, I will learn what is possible on that front next week.

I'm going to see our friend ilya, perhaps he'll have some unique insights into the red menace, although the topic at hand is something more vague.

No rude or menacing comments this must be better but not for me. I swallow my pain and anger. 

I lined up the immediate work I need to do.  There are 8 specific grant targets although with duplication it probably drops down to 5 write ups that need to be finished.  At least one of them is fully written and most of the others are largely finished.  Another way of looking at this is that there are 7 specific topics and 2 general topics that can be considered depending on how easily this can be done.

More than you want to read i suppose.

Today was not an unpleasant day although it was busy and filled with challenges i did not need and i got my steps in but no real exercise and it is late and I am tired.  Today also contained all the fears of the future, both in terms of the problems that are before me and the problems that will be before me in the future without a great deal of the good news that often accompanies those things.

It is, however, Thursday and there is another day tomorrow without, well without whatever and I am afraid of being in the desert alone although i am not sure why it bothers me more now.

The next morning`s update (Fri. 5/20).  Slept surprisingly well.  For once my watch allowed me over an hour of deep sleep.  It is fairly late for me, 7 and i am just drinking my coffee although i have not eaten yet and have been out walking in the cool northern weather for over an hour.  I should have stopped several times to eat, but little was open, surprisingly and in the end the place I was told to go was something of a bust for me so it is 2 hours after waking and i am just now sitting down to a surprisingly good cup of coffee and a 2.00 bottle of water.  I have this deck all to myself, it is a good place to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment