Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

5.31.22

Today is the second day of  moderate inner ear problems.  Hopefully it will not be as bad as yesterday. I have some problems with my schedule today.  It would be helpful to ride my bike this morning since the weather is going to get questionable but it is already hot and muggy and I have meetings.

 Time grows short but I think I have an angle on the whole grant target thing.  It's a weird, scientifically occult solution with the strangest name you can imagine tied to it; but its there and I think it is what I'm going to stick with so I can finished the darned thing since I am quickly running out of time.  Also it is the gift from the universe processed by this disturbed brain, so there's that.

I may do 3 grants between now and 6/15; I think it is much more likely that I will only do 2 of them, maybe just the one and I'm not that thrilled about the chances that I would be awarded that grant even though I think the concept is good.

I did some mediocre plumbing repair yesterday, had the right parts, but not the parts I wanted but its fixed and working although I'm not too thrilled about the damage that was inherent in changing thread counts of the screw to the thimble (?); but I can only do so much.

P.S. big meteor storm tonight.  If my vision was better I could be excited about this; but as is, I know it would hold a little depression even if it pans out and there is the cloud cover.  Time to rewatch day of the triffids.

this is what you're missing: Turkey burger with chicken gravy (long story); cooked carrots, broccoli, mashed potatoes (baked first) and asparagus along with a side of I'm losing my mind.


I ate two cinnamon rolls yesterday so I'm feeling fat, low on self control and think that may have contributed to the inner ear problem; but ate just fruit for dinner which isn't the way to do things, but that's what I did and I'm back on my normal schedule although I slept till after 6 today which was   weird and not good for the ear problem.
It's a busy month coming to an end, an even busier one getting ready to start and the very beginning of July is going to a fireworks display of stress and probably more disappointment.
As of this writing still no word from NM; but I'm not sure I can do that without you, sorry.  We'll see, some days seems like a good idea, others it seems incredibly lonely.  there's also the possibility I'll have to go out there for this insane work you've thrown at me. 
Unfortunately I think Professor Kliq only had one great song (to my untrained ear) which makes me sad.  Still the jury is out, I have a lot of songs to listen to and to see if that spark of genius turns up somewhere else and it likely does in songs that just didn't "klick" with me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment