Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

6.1.23

 June made it here before the first gulf storm of the hurricane season, albeit not by much, before i made progress with my project that i need, before i heard from NM, and at a uniquely settled and unsettled point in my life.

I still have not seen any of these property sales that need to happen nor have i taken the next and now very important step in the virtualization of my office.  There are a slew of what i would call minor financial deadlines in October and the book I need to publish with its raft of corrections, fixing the sharing view of these 5 unit items which i need to consider in light of the newest drawings.

It is 6am, up for 30 minutes and dawn is well advanced, the pool is clear but with a certain darkness which speaks to either the chlorine level or the ever patient algae that now has taken over a significant patch (5-10%) of the wall.  250.00 worth of paint and i can fix this problem myself at least for some period of time, probably need to stick with white which means some sanding and some plaster repair which i need to study up on before i take it on and that is a winter project even though the current situation requires constant vigilance because it is a two or 3 week fix at least and i am swimming regularly to maintain my mental health.  I tell myself, if i sell the house first, it becomes someone else s problem and i wait.

My "iclwy" scale has dropped considerably despite what you might think.   This may be attributed to many things, exhaustion coupled with old age, an increasingly cynical view of the universe tied to my math (i would not want anyone to have to see the universe as clearly as I do, it takes so much of the fun out of it), and the ravages of time both to us and to me.  It hovered forever between 7 and 10, although numerically impossible it was certainly above 10 when i was getting the initial science down and my world was collapsing around me which it ultimately did not, although i guess it did in its own way.  Now the c changes sometimes getting close to changing from the negative to the positive moving between 6 and 8, i suppose, a simmering regret; instead of a constant pain, an intermittent pain.

I will come back to this, i want to drink my coffee and check on what promises to be a long and trying day.

Yesterday was a low exercise day.  I was ready to swim but the weather turned even as the pool temperature rose to an almost too comfortable 82 degrees; this is the evening thunderstorm problem which accompanies summer along with the pool temperature problem which required i provide an alternative tie in location on the opposite side of the pool which gets shade at a different time.  I did walk 1.5 miles so the dog did not suffer, but I don't feel like I kept up with things like I need to.

Time passes.



No comments:

Post a Comment