Pages

Monday, June 27, 2022

6.27.22

 Monday morning.

The Az problem seems to have originated with an algorithm insult and I actually sort of get it even though the issue I caused was accidental.  The algorithm overlords at work.  This is a great product and I am thankful not to have lost access to it.

This is just a funny video: https://youtu.be/9-pybk6XIls

Working on this whole "temperature control" concept.

Weird swim-30's instead of 24's.  I guess you could say i got my im(s) in, but only 1600 yrds.  A minimal workout, but at least it will help me to sleep. I am in the land of death and flies and cockroaches.

Everything is messed up.  Things could never be better without you, of course; but without you can anything be right?  That question is self answering.

Am I serious or making a mockery of things with the TC as the lead project.  It makes a different type of customer payer mix. Can it be done and if it can be done is it practical to expect that it can be done competently by me and in time?

All of the answers are the same for all of the problems.  It has something to do with you, it has everything to do with you, it has everything to do with problems that extend beyond us, but where is my life in all of this.  Am i nothing but a wild solution to an insolvable problem, some weird distraction in the algorithm? 

Time and money, money and disasters

No comments:

Post a Comment