Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

6.29.22

 172.4; doesn't take much during the day to show me how poorly arranged the weight is.  i've said it before, but some areas are right, others not so much.  I am wondering if I can do a swim today.  Yesterday I was very tired, the heat the limited exercise even before I walked the dog I felt pretty overwhelmed.

it is overcast this morning.

Today is a busy and eventful day.

Two courses, the doe and the customer discovery one, the cdo begins today although parts of it remain undefined as of now.  I will actually know more about that tomorrow.  Going after the idea of temperature control, magnetosphere control is an outrageous area to move to, but it makes a certain morbid sense.  The fact that it would likely involve much more to cool the planet than to heat it up is a pretty good example of what is wrong with the plan.

It does, however, make for a good press release.

It is only 9, but over an hour ago I walked the dog, rain is coming and I needed some time to decompress.  I also zoomed ahead and got all of my im for the week despite being cheated from any on my Monday swim.

On the walk I knew I could stop and pick up some strong coffee for the next day or two.  I was able to get the temporary computer up and and running on most systems.  since I have my calendar on the pad I can live without that for the moment.  that I can deal with google is enough for the moment.  it'll be after the 4th before I sign off on everything and I can do a little experimentation in the interim to see if I can discover how to synchronize the other systems.  The quality of the backup computer should be good, if not great.

It appears likely to storm here soon, I always check the weather to the west of here, but it seems quiet for now despite the storms in the gulf.

It is lightening, all systems up on temporary computer so that is ready to go.  Will likely still wait till next week to do shipping, but maybe not since I have everything operational.  It may be a challenge getting everything up despite the software solutions in place; but at least I have a plan up to having to replace critical software if they (against all needs) reformat the hard drive.

This motivated several levels of backing up info which as a safety feature is a good idea, a little too much redundancy, but never a bad idea.

A steady rain, it is dark outside, work going fairly well, clearing things off my desk.

It's later in the afternoon.  Into the online lecture courses.  My brain is being turned into mush.  I continue to get good feedback on this earth saving project.

I'm in the middle of this first meeting for the program where i have already pivoted based on it to the save the world process.  Between the NM and Va lectures I swam, had to limit it to 30 minutes, but got 20 or so im and did the 30 stroke fly again, I think this is 900 im equivalent with two of them and i had to get out without more because of time constraints, but the stroke count worked out.

i finished all of my meetings ate a late dinner of thrown together pasta emptying leftovers.  It was adequate to  keep me alive, nothing more.  There is enough left for another meal.

My mind is empty.  One more thing.  i read a recipe for cinnamon rolls.




No comments:

Post a Comment