Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2022

6522

 It is almost 6.  Yesterday at this time i was getting ready to walk the dog; but i am moving a little more slowly this morning.  The weight of separation which should be a thing of the distant past weighs upon me as if events only happened yesterday and I do not understand this.  I am looking at NM which means a year has gone by, almost; and yet everything seems fresh today, the supurious wound, still fresh and uninfected, bleeding out, a fatal thing of real and imaginary elements.

It has been a year since right here right now there is no other place i want to be, https://youtu.be/2rlQqWbp7rY

I have the first grant more ready than it was before; but events tore me away from it even as it was entering its final stages of being ready for 3rd party review.  Next week, not with a lot of extra time, i should be ready to file it.

The responses i needed for the unsolicited one are coming now.  That is reassuring, at least to have a response that a response will be coming and timely.

That leaves the question of picking at least one of the several that remain open to put together based on what has been done already; not so much development of yet another new science or application or whatever i am doing.

Almost as soon as those are finished, i will move on to the other programs, geology and biology in this case.  There is this intake quesstion which is perineally put off which makes going to NM more significant in one case and problematic in the other.

July 15. I am  trying to pin things down with that date as a target; but for the moment I am waiting to see if this is even a possibility at the moment.  Even so, there are a dozen roadblocks, the big cases perhaps being the biggest practical one since it should come at a time between other deadlines; staying in that remote location without the limited companionship and protection of the dog being another.  Hiking in the blistering desert without the dog has its own problems which are several and hard to put into words.  And even the concept of doing this may fall apart for several reasons.

Writing things down allows me to forget them for a while.

I will come back to this later.

https://youtu.be/wy8Ge-VnNMI


You could give your thoughts on this lunch,  that's yogurt not sour cream. After a 5 mile bike ride I was hungry and this is what was available.  I  bake a full pack of bacon all at once and then it takes me a month or 2 to use to flavor stuff. 

Everything is quiet and I expect that to last through till tomorrow. I finished the slides so that is in review but I have to finish the second application and pick a third and then it's on to filling yet another provisional and the grants so it's going to be a crazy busy week. 

I'm tired after lunch and I worked through the morning. I still want what I cannot ask for.  Things have gotten very quiet. 

This is my last note for today.   I meditated through the tired part of the day and reorganized the 35 page ni battery spec so it's very close to being fileable,  it could be which would allow me to finish the publication where I found one more change I'd like to make in the book but it's not critical. 

It's still pretty early,  got some good news on getting the info I need for the open topic, so I'm primed for next week.  1) finish the spec document for provisional filing, 2) set up the open topic,  3) pick out the third topic from the list of possible opportunities  and finish as circumstances allow. 

That plus everything else I have to do will fill the week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment