Pages

Friday, June 24, 2022

6.24.22

 Friday dawned with a bike ride to the office.

It will be pretty hot on the way back, although yesterday was the hottest day of the week.

I had a couple of scares and a frustrating thing opened up again for reasons I cannot understand, but maybe next week I'll find out the details, a lot to look into or get resolved next week.

Rode back, was hot.  Ate something fairly good out of the leftover department, then swam 1500 yards, not a great swim, all the im, then almost as soon as I sat down at my desk to start zoom calls, nearby lightening and thunder.  managed to time exercise pretty well anyway.

I'm a little laid back from all the exercise.

My computers are all acting up, my 2pm zoom call didn't materialize but it was reset mysteriously and without explanation from yesterday so its hard to figure out what happened there.  I'm just as happy/unhappy without it.

So the explanation for the call was me screwing up time zones.  It was  a pleasant call but im not sure its headed anywhere.  another physicist was mentioned.

I wonder what it would be like if you could share that you  missed me like i miss you or is that something i cant say?  perhaps you dont miss me at all.  Alone in bed at night it is the worst. i fell asleep for a few minutes beofre dinner, a little left over pasta and a big salad, so i dont know how well i will sleep, but itis late and i need to go to sleep because time does not wait for me and i can tell by how bad my vision is now that i do not have enough of it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment