Pages

Monday, June 20, 2022

6.20.22

 I'm reading a book of circe with its talk of pharmaka and so many Greek gods and people and things, legends and fantasies.  It may well be a kids book and it is more fantasy than anything else; but it seems well written even though it has so little meaning to me.

I wore myself out before lunch yesterday and it was very hot so i did very little for the rest of the day.  I continuted with the publicist thing, but not the book which has to precede it.  I suppose ultimately I will essentially go with what i have with some of the more obvious corrections and the provisional i should have filed a month ago, but details keep coming in like this evolving view shared information and balance which nuances its way into something bigger a little bit at a time.

It has likely been less than a year since I determined the positron and electron pairing thing, however similar my other modeling was.  Electromagnetism is months old closing that last gap.  But my work on applications continues to dog me, too little empirical expertise.

I have 5 grants pending which is a lot and i should likely get two of them, a third or fourth would rquire additional expertise.  Two have been pending for almost 7 months and in the case of one, that could be a good sign, the other is the one i need the most and which should certainly come.

What a difference those could make, and yet they may all come to nothing.

I have had no obvious responses to my post for a publicist, but i was oppressive both with the requirements and the fees i could pay.  

H got engage today, not a total surprise, but a lot to process on so many levels and an explanation to so many things.

I need to come back to this.


No comments:

Post a Comment