Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

6.1.22 note for the health files

This because you don't have time to read all the dreck I see. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alzheimers-brain-damage-could-be-repaired-with-experimental-bms-984923-oral-drug

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alzheimers-brain-damage-could-be-repaired-with-experimental-bms-984923-oral-drug?source=science&via=rss

Maybe that doesn't mean anything, I think I could probably do it.
I did swim, 2000 yds with a little extra im, but nothing of consequence.  The only thing which varied this was doing three strokes of frog (breast stroke) swimming for every breath which makes the workout a little harder (a lot harder for me) a little longer and a little more realistic in terms of tying a tied off swim to a lap pool swim.
The temp was 82, didn't take long at all to warm up and no real shock even though it felt cold when I first got in  and the sun was out so I think I got plenty of that during the swim even though I don't need it.  I note that in line with what i said in the earlier post that the shallow end was in the shade and I have everything still set up so i could have swam in the shade with limited inconvenience.
I also did some fence repair today which was not complicated but needed to be done.
There is a great amount I would add to this, but I need to get this article out there and tomorrow is another day and not too far off.

No comments:

Post a Comment