Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

6.21.22

 Rode my bike to my office and back in the heat of the day.  Wasn't too bad, but it was hard to stop sweating even though I jumped in the pool afterwards.  i have to walk the dog later.  On the bright side, I have 105 intensity minutes leading up to the walk.

I'm in a funk, no real reason to be, just am.  Well, plenty of reasons.

Am I mad, a genius or both?

I binge watched the tourist, id recommend it, even though it had a dicey ending.

sometimes couldnt life just have a happy ending?

I have a world of work to do, but i know where to start.  For the moment everything is paid and i suppose you could say i have till october before things begin to change too much.

tomorrow will be another busy day.

it rained today, the pool has some waterin it.  the dishwasher broke but its under warranty.  i washed a s-tload of dishes by hand and put them up.

its almost time to start thinking about going to sleep, tomorrow will be another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment