Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

6.15.22

 My average steps are down from over 9000 in nm to under 5k here. I do have 12 exercise activities in the last 7 days  largely balanced and without the upper buddy work yesterday which was hard but not notational enough for me to have included it. 172.8 this morning. I'm not trying to lose weight but I'm restricting sweets to just a granola bar occasionally a scoop of ice cream, not even you. 

Today I will  start on the next round of projects. A calendar item already came up with a warning that let me know the risk I took was likely worth it. 

I should have been named pyrus for even if I succeed the world will be a less magical place for my efforts. I have to add the caveat of success limited by eternal ct1 states. 

It's later in the day, my 2000 yard swim is behind me.  It was cloudy, but hot and the sun was bright enough to blind me to the bottom after swimming on my back even with my eyes closed.  Such is my vision I suppose.

Today I had lightly shocked and declouded and burshed the pool, but none of that had completely settled in the hours between and when I swam.

This afternoon turned into a big mess.

I got the notice for the next accelerator, knew it was coming but was not ready for the short notice; after the swim I could not get into the editing or the response which was required; but there are a few others that need to be dealt with which requires i have my wits about me which are absent, maybe they will be there tomorrow.   

So tomorrow is 1-check on that response and write up the letter and file it; 2) take a look over that patent including the new sodium thing; start getting everything ready for the accelerator.  Glad all the grants are out of the way for the moment.

I should have heard about the lab thing so i am going to go negative and say that looks like a dead end which is irritating.  Wondering about how to handle the next part of the fsn thing, i need to look deeper into that; figure out what i can and cant do, maybe find someone or someplace to reach out.

I have to nail down this irritating foia thing, probably have some outreach to do there but i hope not and a draft to send as soon as i get an email i was promised today but its after 5 and i dont see it which does not scare me but it irritates me.

Not sure how to deal with all that is going on around me, but the place to start is to find out what i have to do and calendar it.

The swim was weird, i did the 2000 but it was like a dream and i was not there, almost a fuge thing.  I can feel the effects of it now.

I also took and posted a picture of my lunch which has also disappeared.  Today seems to be not happening even as it happens.

I might imagine i was having a stroke if my head hurt but i feel fine and no more or  less nervous about everything than normal.

Bloomberg: China Says It May Have Detected Signals From Alien Civilizations.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-15/china-says-it-may-have-detected-signals-from-alien-civilizations

At least it looks like the rest of the world is having the same stroke i am unless this articlee doesnt exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment