Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

6.8.22

 Nothing?

171.8 under what I'd have to call near ideal circumstances and after a 2.5 mile walk this morning, this time before the sun came up. Even as early as it was,  dark with the planets clear in the sky when I started it was hot and muggy and I didn't make it easy. 

Not by much, I suspect, but managed to beat the maintenance people.
I have one of the two grants at the point where there is nothing left to do other than some button pushing, although I may update the paperwork some, maybe not.
The other, well I did the auido that may or may not be usable in the system, there are some alternatives there.
It took half a day and will probably take another half day for the second one which will be on the agenda for tomorrow.
I have a lot to consider in connection with these things.  There are other tons of work to do, some of which i did today and some of which i did not.
I need someone like you who i can talk to; there are things to say at the end of a day like today.
I should have swam, but earlier the weather seemed threatening and now it is late.  i did some upper body stuff, but not nearly enough.
It is peaceful, the pool is clear blue and there is a gentle breeze.  I am lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment