Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2022

6.23.22

 Up at 3:00 am worrying about animals and was at the store before work buying solar lights and ammonia as temporary protection against coyotes.

I feel like a witch.

Today has gone well and not gone well.  The patent stuff which has been clogging my inbox for some time is taken care of, at least everything but the newest and most complicated work.  The grant response is sent. Perhaps that question and the fact that it continues even to the threshold of July is that positive news I need to go on.  So far so good right?

Then my amazon publishing account gets cancelled, don't even know why and probably will not know for several days.  They are working on it, so at least that is happening.  I'm worried there might be some bad tax info or something.  That would only be a typo and no significant sales have been made; but that's just me throwing out random guesses.  It is also likely that this is "retribution" for cancelling  a book that needed some updating to publish.  Can't imagine why they'd do that, but I may have messed with an algorithm, the most likely thing that happened.

Anyway, those edits are still ongoing so there is no reason to rush things.  Sometime next week, for better or worse, I will find out what's happening.

I should just give up right?  I could live some sort of life without trying to save everyone.  Why does responsibility always haunt my actions.

I may or may not come back.  I did 35 minutes on the elliptical, that really isn't exercise although it was hard for me and was better than nothing. I should have lifted weights, but I didn't.  It is over 100 degrees outside, maybe that can be an excuse, although it was cool and I will probably work out more in that gym as the summer goes on.

How lonely I am.  how worried about things.  How much work i have to do unless I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment