Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

6.28.22

 You don't think I know that July is coming because you think I am a fraud.

I may be, but my cold, broken heart and my work points towards something that is true even if I am a fraud.

Rode bike to work, was cool, rode back was really hot. It will be late for the dog walk to deal with the cold.

Taking a very strong interest in saving the world right now.  Maybe its the heat.

I have done  the walk now and have 130 intensity minutes this week even though i was cheated out of any for the swim yesterday.  I took a shower outside and shaved for the first  time in two days, a pretty ragged job of it, there is no one to shave for.

I was able to do my first bit of customer discovery today and I think it went fairly well.

I am tired I could not work anymore even though there are a number of very easy things for me to do.  I have some issues with where things are going with the customer discovery platform, but sometimes you have to go with your heart, even if you dont have one and  dont get me started it was never about where my heart was, it was always a stupid sense of duty and responsibility and the thought,, perhaps that taking the path worst for me was the right one for just that reason.  you of all people should understand.

I have the  temporary replacement computer set up independently at my desk and some additional passwords to try  out.  we can hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment