Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2022

6.25.22

 No news from Az.  Not a shock, remaining hopeful.

The swim was hard yesterday, muscles sore, perhaps the elipitical; perhaps the rides, but whatever it may well be that a break is worth considering, although I cannot do that and still sleep at night.

starting customer discovery course.  I have a lot of contacts and will be putting together questions to ask them:  what are you looking for: 1) more battery tech, 2) a book explaining the new, accurate model of QM and Atomic structure; 3) shortcut to fusion, 4) shortcut to quantum computing, 5) new chemistry applications, 6) a solution to global warming what would you pay money to get? to develop?

I have a long list to go with.

I need to take my typed notes and put them in one place, not hard to do.

no weighing, walked dog early but was still over 80 degrees and sun was up, 2.5 miles.  Fixed electrical socket problem, took less than 30 minutes including figuring out what breaker needed to be turned off and getting tools together.  completed job, everything tested and put up.  definitely can see prior product was a dud.  I saw it early, but decided to try to live with it and did for almost a year.  ended up costing me 95.00 plus the time and inconvenience because I looked to someone else first.

 No chance to swim this afternoon, all thunder and drissle. Not enough to help the water level in the pool, but it is likely high enoughg to wait till the next true thunderstorm which may yet come today.

The water is very clear, but the last powdery part of the 3 inch tabs was put in place yesterday, likely raising the chlorine to dangerous levels for swimming.  I will have to test it before i get in again.

with the rain i will have to repeat the amonia treatments, probably will need more by next week.  lucky it is not real expensive, but a nuisance to apply.  i was charging the nightlights, but there is little sun this day, none yet tihs afternoon.

I had a fair sandwich for lunch, avocado, turkey, swiss cheesse and vegetables alone with in season peaches and strawberries for desert with a half banana.

I will note that the supreme court this past terrible week when i lost a cat decided states could not regulate guns but could regulate women.  What asses people are, what hypocrits, perhaps the world does not deserve my work or perhaps it is just what it deserves.

I have not finished either the 4th edition nor the patent to which minor changes are constantly being made, nor have i picked up my fiction book that i am writing, preferring videos and the fantasy novel mentioned earlier that i am reading.  Tell me about your day, you dont need to write it or send it, indeed you dont even need to do it, but i am listening for something that cant be heard or said.

I will post this and take a break.  I have much to do.

Severdinesk fell a city I never heard of till this summer. The thunder and light rain goes on, it is cooler but not cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment