Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2022

6.9.22 o-fgus

 That appeared mysteriously at the beginning of some work,  a message from the universe but who is us?

Woke at normal 5am ish time; decided around 6 to ride my bike to work to get there and back in advance of the afternoon storms forecast and did that.

Uploaded everything, including significant drafting for the second grant and if I stick with these two I am a collection of button pushes away from having everything filed which is a relief even though there are 6 days left including a weekend.  There is the next provisional to finish which is what I'm doing this afternoon, something that is substantially less from a pressure standpoint; still a lot of work to do which will suggest some changes to the grant filings.

I have an exhaustion that will last my entire life, at least it feels that way. It could just be the heat and humidity. I jumped in the pool after the bike ride which felt good. I'm out of food to eat. It's been an absurdly expensive month or two. I won't recover till after July. There's no immediate relief in sight but I can afford to wait till October before things build up and a lot can happen in those few months. 

What are you doing I wonder.?  Is it wrong for me to think I could fix this if my project started working?

Those are Ukraine colors from the past.  A coincidence or a premonition, it could be either.


No comments:

Post a Comment