Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2022

6.26.22

 June is ending, need to target that provisional for 7.1 or 7.5 at latest, i know the next one starts.  Also the book. Az appears to be back up.  Not 100% sure, no confirming letter, but I was able to look at it today.  note 6/26/22 possible banner day.  Also note-be careful as possible not to aggravate algorithms at aZ.

That will be the rest of the weekend.  As soon as it is filed I will see things needing to be done, the next round of grants start in july.

yesterday evening watched racing shows although i do not run.  i should run a little.

I didnt swim yesterday, the thunder lasted too long.  a short, undocumented bike ride to pick up a few things in sprinkles with thunder in the background.  Then more leftovers for dinner and a salad with some of what i bought at the store, then icecream with frozen blueberries.

I swam this morning although storms remained possible, doing the minimal 2k with the im and actually got 40min im from it which is unusual.  The water and air temperature 82 and 82 more or less matched well and it was comfortable and i am glad to have done it.

I felt fat and after a bit of feeling like i had gotten my digestion together for the first time yesterday.  Did some pull ups and pushups, not enough.

There are a lot of things that I have to deal with, emails, books, patents, there is a response on the way which will lead to dozens of things, the patent attorney letter which is written but not sent, the questionaire that has to go to everyone, and on and on.

Are you happy, do you still hate me, love me just a little, miss me?

I had an insight swimming,  forgot it now. Not sure if it will come back or not, strange to lose things do easily.  And just like that I remembered what it was I had forgotten, an interesting aside, nothing more unless there is something else i forgot that i don't remember i forgot.

It is sunday, i dont know how i can go on like this, but i have gone on till now so i will post this.

I found out that my computer is still under warranty, i can fix the keyboard, but the question is what will they do to the software.  maybe nothing, maybe a lot even though for the keyboard they do not have to touch the software but they might well do it anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment