Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

6.14.22

 Today is a free day of sorts, sent the preliminary response in for discussion on the 22nd; finished all the grants I'm going to get into.  I have the next prov. to finish, a big job.  Weird that working on that would be a "free day of sorts."  I am definitely overworked.  

Walked dog to office and was here before 7.  did the scary railroad walk

managed to get almost the whole way with almost no sun; wasn't too hot although i was soaked because of the humidity.  Still up to 100IM for week and my steps for the day.  Doing the scary RR part means its only 2.9 miles (instead of almost 4) and I left a cup I need to pick up where I was drinking my coffee on the walk.

Saw a couple of racoons, btw, the dog almost made me spill the coffee, but I drank it and I put the cup where I can find it if someone else doesn't get there first.

I'm getting really close to the first deadline and if I don't make it all the way, well one more failure more or less will be hard to take, especially now when costs are beginning to get out of hand.  I decided to buy time, but may end up being a waste.  If you believe in something...right?

I am freaking about everything.

Your name came to me from far away today; almost free from associations for a moment.  It was weird, maybe its a good thing although I don't like it. I thought the last thing I saw might be you, maybe it will be a racoon.

It is raining now, maybe hard enough to buy another day or two, probably not enough to backwash; but i dont think i will have to add water today or tomrrow, we will see.  I did not get to swim, i probably need to do some upper body work, not sure i can convince myself to go to the gym but there is enough I can do here to stem the tide and i have been putting off the core work for way too long.

Gas was 4.79 a gallon here in low gas price land, so i am guessing in other places it is through the roof.  A good time to have a hybrid vehicle, right?  I understand my car has 25k miles left before i need to start worrying, but given all the events, i am liable to shoot for 50k more unless something dramatic happens, although there is plenty of room for drama in my life.

I give today a 5 overall. Could be worse,  a lot was taken care of and I did a minimal amount of stretch and upper body work and it is still thunder so I  couldn't swim. Not at all happy with things, but they may look up, it's largely out of my hands but I'll continue to do the work. 

At least no one is bombing the other side of the bay yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment