Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2022

6.18.22

Walked before the sun came up, but slept till almost 530, so barely made it and it had topped some of the trees by the end of the walk, searing little slices of sun and shade.  At 5 I finished my swim, almost 2000, did all the im, but not at an impressive rate.  I did earn a badge (toasty for completing and exercise in 100+ degree temperatures); but swimming isn't like being on your feet in that weather although it was toasty in the water.

 So let me put the absolutely horrible day in perspective for you now that I'm a little recovered.  First losing billions,  maybe not but a lot. Second the whole plan was that the labs would realize what I have and if leave the next day for nm telling you that you should come out there for better or worse and there would be plenty of money even without the billions for a nice house and trips and if i have the capability I need to save the world and everything would fall in place. But that didn't happen everything imploded.

I'm comforted by the knowledge that they may well die as a result of their stipulations and that I am one success away from the funding not mattering as much and that I refiled the document hopefully successfully this time and I have several months before a big expense lots of work to do and I swam a mile albeit not as aggressive as I could have even with the heat. 

You could have called and said you had moved on and made it a perfectly bad day; so maybe it wasn't so bad after all.

I can save you the trouble of reaching out if you like, things are good here in the broader world sense, but they are dreary indeed from the standpoint of my various projects.  Its not every week you lose a billion dollars after all.  But if I did hear from you the world would be a more beautiful place, perhaps, or be as dark as it could possibly get.

I am writing a post apocolyptic book where the survivors are fighting over the arctic to plug my solution to the crisis.  I have not had much luck in finishing books because i am too busy, but i need to take a break from the science and the heat and perhaps this will help to save the world, probably not.

thus is what I had for dinner.  I fried the bannanas in cinnamon and added pecans but no blueberries.  Vegetable sausage. It was delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment