Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

5.25.22

Professor Kliq is my band of the week.  If you don't like the song, then it wasn't meant to be.

The rain apparently continues into tomorrow, last night was a gully washer.  Will I be able to swim?

This heavy pollen which is very different and maybe another stage of development of the lighter pollen is surprisingly heavy in the pool, but I think I am keeping up with it despite my reservations about the robot's performance. 

I appear to be allergic to something, my nose has been running really bad.  Could it be this pollen which seems so solid and heavy?  Mold?  The absurd humidity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiH9edd25Bc

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edva/pr/ceo-pleads-guilty-defrauding-multiple-federal-agencies

The dog is back under my feet, not smelling particularly well, I'm going to have to get up soon.

I swam, fearfully, between thunderstorms; again only 1500 yards which is not enough, although I swam parts fairly fast and did finish up with my intensity minutes for the week and it was better than nothing and badly needed.

I got a card from my daughter, just a nice card, nothing special, but it is something that is useful to put things into perspective. 

And it is a good thing indeed that i swam when i did because the rain and thunder has returned in earnest.  I wonder if the rain will always belong to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment