Pages

Monday, May 16, 2022

5.16.22

 Computer delays this morning.  Then there was a response that needed to be done, more work because i am overworked.

I am exhausted even though I slept all night.

The coffee is broke, it didn't work.  Oddly, my watch started with over an hour of deep sleep, then it updated and dropped this down to 6 minutes although the total went to 8 hours. How is this possible?

Lancing a boil, that is what I was looking for as a metaphor for the satisfaction of seeing the clog freed from the pool.  It was much like that.

Yesterday there was a monstrous lightening storm, the sky was literally electric, it was not one bolt of lightening after another, it was a sky alight for a constant period of more than an hour.  there was resulting damage I saw on the way to work although none of it impacted me directly.

I was so terribly upset after lunch that I had to swim to lower my blood pressure. A mere 28 IM, although those minutes come dear in swimming, and it was the equivalent of 2000 yards with the full im workout, not to be confused with the intensity minutes.  A stroke count of 874, I probably need to get that up to 900; but probably by adding minutes and not strokes.  At 21/min I believe that is the same as I experience in a pool and when I am focused they are strong strokes in both cases.

I was very angry at the dog for getting out of the back yard, but later realized the yard had been cut this morning so my anger was muted, but I still replaced some defective boards adding some security to the yard which was necessary and I should have added more, but it would have required more effort than what I was up to with my exploding blood pressure and anger.

I do have answers to the questions I have been asked, but they have been given and given before although I can understand the mystery that still surrounds them.

There is a wealth of work to do, more than I can possibly get done in the time allowed so I will finish with this and hope things are better, that it is not too hot when I walk the dog later, that I can somehow get enough work done to justify my existence this week.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/05/16/1098756739/a-substance-found-in-young-spinal-fluid-helps-old-mice-remember



No comments:

Post a Comment