Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The power of a phrase Part 1

"The righteous shall live by faith" was the phrase which motivated Martin Luther to reform the church.  From it sprang the concepts of rebirth and a faith free of icons and idolatry which continued to bind the church until this slightly erratic revolutionary holy man turned the church on its head.  Or so I'm told.  I don't really know much about this.
Just so the concepts of the Einstein Hologram universe and Non-linear time theory spring from a single phrase of Einstein (The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once).  This is a topic of which I am self satisfied that I am a leading authority since I claim this combination of the Eisteinism and String Hologram theory (or Zeno's Paradoxes in league with the one who recognized that the projection concepts of string hologram theory were a projection of Zeno's work from 2500 years previous) as my own.
In both cases (and I do not hold myself in the same place as Martin Luther although I think we are both brooders who will take a turn of a phrase by someone else and make much of it on our on) a single phrase grew in context to embody much more and both of us, to some extent, want to take the historical applecart where physics and metaphysics meet and turn it over, ML being someone on the mystical side and me being more on the practical side, but both of us looking for some sort of redemption in the study of the fundamental nature of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment