Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

9.13.22

 Yesterday at work it was finally dry enough for the long put off repairs in back. Still much more to do back there but the easier stuff is done. 

I'm calling this supportive of Ukraine.


Food Pic

Every bit as delicious as it looks with lots of hidden stuff 
I don't want to admit we can't do this even if you've walked away forever and even if it is grossly impractical for me, there has to be some reason to save the planet. 
It is good to see some drought relief from a hurricane in the west.  I see hurricanes headed this way and long to share that with you as with everything else.

I handed off the two responses for the moment giving me a day or two to breath, not necessarily because i will get any help, but because the first drafts are finished and it is three weeks or four till the next deadline that i can meet almost with what i have.

I coughed through a 2000 yard swim.  The weather was delightful, cool even though the pool has hung onto 80 degrees.  It was hard swimming.

This afternoon was filled with online meetings which all i had to do was listen to so it was boring and gave me time to do some things which distracted me more than helped me.  It numbs my brain even more than the swimming.

cough cough, tired of this.  I have something i need to share with you but i cannot which is aggravating, but we will see what comes of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment