Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

9622

 Dating again would be weird.  Everything seems to move too slow in my world.  How would you date if you go to sleep every night at 830?  Are there people who date at 5am?  Perhaps the bigger question is  who.

This week began yesterday, but it is more official today.  There is a fair amount on the calendar, including that program that starts there.  No response on that, but then life and death seems to be the only reason for that, but what is life without you but death?

In terms of sick, and keeping in mind that i have never been so heavily vaccinated against anything, covid was not as bad as some mild colds I have had, not as bad as the vaccines, perhaps.  Now I could relapse, the slight cough is still there, etc; but assuming a straight line healing it was not very much although most of a weeks worth of work was lost.  I only completely did not exercise for a couple of days, maybe just one.  

That i did not work or did minimal work might be attributed to being tired or a general fog associated with being sick or even just needing a break.

It is 630 and i have been up for an hour and i am halfway through a strong cup of coffee.  The big question of the morning is whether to ride the bike to work or drive.  Once I get to work, the focus shifts decidedly to getting the first office action response drafted.  This is a big job i would like to foster onto someone else, but it boils down to me getting it done and then worrying about everyone else doing their part.  I believe today I will be talking about claims anyway.  The 8th is upon me and while I don't think that is a huge issue at this moment in time, if they can be improved, then they should be improved.

I feel pretty good, obviously if i am thinking about riding my bike i don't feel bad.  I spent a huge amount of money the past couple of months; but my real estate seems to be going up and not down in value although that is not liquidity.

I do have a few grants to look at and the government focus grants are in my wheelhouse; but it would really help if i had  the funding to pay someone else to do that work despite the good it did to the overall project to be focused there.  Later this month I will be getting more feedback on that.

Well it is 11:30, finishing the first conf call of the day, others are being put off.  I signed up for the NO thing.  I suppose thinking about staying with you is insane, perhaps that place is taken, but how could I not think we should talk?  I was told i was free yesterday, but i am not sure whether this is true or just a form of manipulation which is too convoluted for me, so of course i turn to what i desperately need and it is not there.

I rode my bike to work and back.  I could feel the covid, but no coughing and the weather cooperated, unseasonably cool.  I have to walk the stupid dog later, but that is a problem for the future as I have a lot to do in the interim and lost a great deal of last week.

I got all my im for the week today plus a few from yesterday.  I am coughing, am i well or sick.  I do not think i am sick, i think my lungs are just messed up.  You dont have to deal with this or me and if i had to chose between my universe which is totally sccrewed up, but it meant you were in the one you want to be without me, then i will take this mathematical disaster; which could have been the music of the spheres.


No comments:

Post a Comment