Pages

Friday, September 9, 2022

9922

 77

cough cough

when the sun finally comes up i will be able to see if it rained and if the flocking worked, i am guesing at least some of both.

non productive cough that did not keep me up at night.  irritating.

I would say it has very little to do with being sick at this point in time.

I hurt my back between my shoulder blades, it is a minor thing, like the cough.  i wish i had someone to give me a backrub.

it is too dark for you cats to go out, i am afraid, you will just need to complain.  Winter is coming and soon the pool will be too cold to swim in and i will be going back to the gym.  I am not looking forward to it, but it is inevitable.  Things are happening around me, none of them what i want.

The deadline which was largely optional came and went yesterday.  

One more missed opportunity; but it tells me what i am up against.

I am busy, dealing with this list: cash, grants, designs, responses, new patents, meetings, law.  I ma have the answer to the doomsday glacier and no one is listening.  It is ironic and laughable; why am i frustrated and crying.

I have some meetings coming up that i dont have dates and times for.

My capabilities and requirements are going up too fast for me to keep up and i am not sure what i am supposed to do about it and i doubt if any of the programs will provide me answers unless it is in the for of a grant and for whatever reason i am being denied that without a logical reason, i am being cursed with emotional responses to a logical problem.  I am trying to save the world with something you can prove with a hand held calculator and everyone is fighting me and no one is seeing me.

I have some resources, but not enough and i am waiting for responses and the opportunity to do more work for nothing.  Fortunately, i have some help in this now, not enough and not in time ore reliable but i have it.  I have deadlines that i am dealing with and i have time to deal with it; but i need to increase the resources i have sooner rather than later.

Ok, all of that was before the text.

What do I write here now?  I am working through some stuff, i do not have a particular answer all I can say is that the right things have been said, not for the first time, but with what I would call less emotion and more consistency; but it means nothing so i have to deal with the reality before I deal with the texts of the world.

None of that means anything and even if things go the way that I suspect they will; i can't say what difference it will make to either of us.  It reminds me a little of the king of england.  He didn't marry the woman he loved, but he was lucky enough to end up with her despite the absurdity of the entire royal family thing.

What does any of that have to do with the price of tea in china and what is the price of tea in china, anyway?  I could go for some tea right now, I have some decaf so there is that.

I can't post a picture of dinner, i flocked and vacuumed the pool and during the vacuum process I made a boxed dinner although I had a rather healthy, fresh and delicious salad with it, the overall dinner was photogenic.  The pool looks much better, but without draining and sanding it, that black algae from when i was out of town, oddly enough something which happened 12 months to the day from today, will prevent the pool from returning to its previously green state.  Winter is coming so that will likely happen soon enough.

I wish i could offer more than that, but again, if NM wasn't an option, i am unsure whether whatever happens in the future will be any better.


No comments:

Post a Comment