Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

92722

I was not very efficient yesterday, although I did get some necessary validation from third parties, have some important calls for tomorrow (yesterday calls for tomorrow a phrase worth considering) and was able to send out some emails and get some language which is important over the last few days and which hopefully will come in the next few days.

 I am an awful person.

It is delightfully cool out this morning and all i can think about is how nice it would be to sit outside with you.  What is wrong with me?  It is so easy for you to move on, it is so easy for everyone normal to move on, but i have to live like a tragic character in a Shakespear play, ruled by my emotions without the benefit of logic.

I swam yesterday, with this cool weather, my swimming outside days are numbered.  I have seen multiple high 50s weather and just one day (today) with that low depending on the weather service which is weird, but the weather is delightful, summer is gone, winter is coming






I will call you iiiif it is the light purple, a sign that my heart conttols the weather.  For a storm brought us together and perhaps another tore us apart.  It is no wonder my life is torn so badly asunder that i cannot find a way forward.
This is from yesterday, but there is one similar today, an outlier which goes as far west as new orleans in one of the models; although the general concensus is that florida will be weather cut in half by this storm.
It is early, not yet 7am but i am going to post this and perhaps i will come back later in the day and update it.

No comments:

Post a Comment