Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2022

92222

 A momentus day, 9, 8.   a countdown perhaps to oblivion or something worse.

Today i get to put my money where my mouth is after a fashion.

I also get to test some of the tell me a story stuff.

How much i wish we could take this trip together, where success would have meeting and failure would include the solice found in your arms; but it is one that i have to do alone.

Platforms and what they have for answers, intermediary steps and giant steps to save the world, they both start with the conversations today.



A fiery sunrise 

It is late in the day, i had to rush in a one mile swim with dinner so my insides are a mess.  The meeting went as well as could be expected, and things will move forward at least for a while.  It left me working till 5 and being on the phone after that even through eating i was busy so it transitioned without any relaxation to the swim and leading to the way i feel today.  But I did get some drafts done and the future appears clear before me, but still stark, i have not been able to eliminate that nor would it be possible without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment