Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

9722

 Your life you shared with me was more real than my own. 

I miss sharing everything.  I recognize the voids, you may wish I didn't share so much.

I slept late, it is after 6.  I woke still having the cough i went to sleep with.  a parting gift of the disease, like a heartbreak.  i did not cough much when i was sick and the cough seems to get worse although i can deal with it.

What is space, time the edge of the universe, dark energy, the solution to Zenos paradox; all the things you gave to me.  No multiverse, but instead a universe which gives the exact same result no matter how many times you restart it, i always love you in every one; you always reject me, nm remains empty except in the time of dinosaurs.

Does your psychiatrist get you to forget, hate, ignore or nothing me?  Nothing-ing a person comes from somewhere else, but i wish i had come up with it.  I would not want to forget.

I wasted an hour today, but I got an interview so it is a loss but not a complete one.  No insights or anything like that.  Moreover I think all the talking stirred up my symptoms, although I am not coughing.

My eyes are driving me crazy, the pool seems determined to stay green and I feel a bit of a relapse, more of a cold than a covid, but still infuriating.

I know i have to get a little less personal here.  

Power is out, swam 1600, all Im but at an easy pace, pool green and I needed to run the pump tonight but not without power.  Can do conference call tonight but barely have the power for that although it will likely light up between now and the end of the call.   I hear Power company trucks likely a transformer will be flipped soon. 

Well the power is on, the first meeting of the no accelerator was tonight.  i am not thrilled; but it is not the most terrible thing and my project is in the right box somewhere else, but not as close...to what?

It's run over, its rained.  I am going to leave and get dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment