Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

92822

 It's actually still 9/27/22 as I type this.

Florida will be whacked by storm, things looking grim for one of my many alma Mattas.  I'm setting up my surgery tomorrow, probably.  Other people will be hunkered down; but the models all seem to say we are spared.  Just as well, I have a lot to do.

Did 4 workouts although the walk wasn't that much, two bike rides and weights were a lot.  Oddly enough still didn't get all my im for the week, go figure.

Wed. morning still very early.  Slept fairly well after all the exercise, troubling but often pleasant dreams.  Cannot remember all of the parts well.  I had an average of two "units of exercise" a day after yesterday, which is  why I would buy you a watch.


Cows asking where you are a year ago today.

Live 24/7 Multiple Cam Coverage of Florida as Hurricane Ian Approaches in 4k with NWS Tampa Audio - YouTube

I expect to come back later, but that is an interesting, but time sensitive web link.


No comments:

Post a Comment